• Pasta (feathers) - 400g
• Gorgonzola cheese (small pieces) - 120g
• Parmesan cheese (grated) - 2 tbsp
• Butter - 3.5 tbsp
• wheat flour - 3.5 tbsp
• Milk - 2 cups
• nutmeg (grated), black pepper (ground), salt - to taste.
Spasserovat flour for 2 minutes to 2 1 / 2 tablespoon butter, stirring constantly, gradually pour the warm milk, salt, pepper, season with nutmeg. Boil sauce until thickened and remove from heat.
• Spaghetti - 350g
• tomatoes (small chereshnevidnye) - 250g
• garlic (crushed) - 3 cloves
• basil (fresh chopped) - 15g
• olive oil - 4 tbsp
Boil spaghetti in salted water. Meanwhile, mix tomatoes, garlic, basil and olive oil. Season with pepper.
Drain and return to pan with sauce and mix. Serve immediately.
• mortadella - 6 pcs. (To 150g)
• Onions - 1 pc.
• Garlic - 2-3 cloves
• parsley, basil
• White wine vinegar - 8 tbsp
• salt and white pepper - to taste
• Sugar - 1-2 tsp
• vegetable oil - 4-6 tbsp
• olives - 100g
Boil 4.5 liters of water, add the broth. Boil pasta for about 10 minutes. Mold about 1 / 8 hp stock. Drain the water from the pasta to cool. 2. Tomatoes are washed, cleaned of tails, cut into quarters or cut into cubes. Mozzarella cut into cubes. Mortadella roll rolls and cut into slices. Peel the onion and garlic, finely chopped.