• Pasta (pen) - 350g
• tuna (canned) - 2 cans (185 g)
• tomatoes (chopped) 5 pcs.
• olive oil - 4 tbsp
• zest and juice - 1 lemon
• garlic (crushed) - 1 clove
• Salt, black pepper (ground) - to taste
• basil (leaves) - 1 handful
Boil pasta in large pot of boiling salted water. Drain.
Meanwhile, drain the tuna and mix it in a bowl with tomatoes, olive oil, lemon zest and juice and garlic, if using. Season with black pepper and salt.
Add pasta to fresh tuna and tomato sauce. Tear the basil leaves and add to bowl, stir and serve.